Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pueblo Mountain Park

My husbands boss gave me a job at the greenhouse so I've been so tired lately! I got amazingly lazy in the month I didn't have a job! Its not really something I want to do very long but its easy enough. I pack lettuce. Its pretty simple so I don't mind doing it. The thing I like the best is that all our stuff goes to supply Whole Foods. Its kinda cool knowing where exactly where Whole Foods gets some of their stuff. :)

But I've still been having fun exploring the area. Over the weekend we went to Beulah about 20 minutes away to go to Pueblo Mountain Park. We went once before but we had just gone for a drive and ended up there and we didn't go hiking. This time we got to go hiking! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!