Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 12

I spent most of my day hanging out with my awesome friend Rachel. Sadly, Rachel is moving away in a few weeks to go live with her dad. I'm pretty sad about it but I know she needs to make a clean start. Don't we all at some point in our lives? I'm glad she has the chance and the option to do it. But anyway, since Rachel is moving we were hanging out most of the day. We went to go eat and then ended up hanging out at work (weird, I know) because we have awesome co-workers and we don't mind to just hang out with them.

Today, we were joking around and Ricky (that works there) showed us that he made an official V card for himself that he had in his wallet. And then Rachel took his V card (we're very mature. :P) Its been a good day for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!